Directions to Courts
It's easy to get to our courts…
- Take the 1 or 9 train to 116th st. & Broadway.
- Walk west to Riverside Park until you get to the fountain. Make a right at the fountain (staircase).
- Walk down the hill toward the river and make a right (to go north)
- Follow the path north and you will see the tennis courts
- Take the M104 to Broadway and 122nd, walk west on 122nd Street, past Grant's Tomb, take the stairway at 121st and Riverside down to the courts
- Take the M5 on Riverside Drive to 116th and Riverside Drive, enter Riverside Park at 116th (see Subway directions)
- Take the M4 going north on Madison Avenue, it goes west on 110th Street, take to Broadway and 116th, walk west on 116th until you reach the fountain and staircase entrance to Riverside Park. Follow path down to the promenade level, take a right and walk north until you reach the tennis courts.
- There is free street parking available in the Morningside Heights area. Spots are often found on Riverside Drive near the various entrances to the park between 110th and 122nd Streets (be sure to check for alternative side of the street notices). If no street parking is available, there are two nearby garages: GMC Parking at 120th between Broadway and Amsterdam. Or, Morningside Garage at LaSalle and Broadway on the southeast side of Broadway.
- Our courts are easy to access by bicycle - just stay on the mid-promenade level of the park (a level above the path that runs along the river); our courts are at the north end Riverside Park at 119th Street. There are bike racks to secure your bike near the courts, however, we recommend that you have a good lock as our courts are in a secluded area of the park.
Check out a map of the area